None can defy the need to transfer videos from a smartphone to a laptop. This is because it is an essential task performed by a user in everyday life to transfer data from one user to another or store data. Even sometimes, we simply want to clear our iPhone memory, so the best feasible way to do so is just to transfer videos from iPhone to a laptop. Now those who are mac users must be aware of its sufficient Ram, which means if you have a mac, then you don’t need to bother about memory while transferring videos from iPhone to mac. So this, in turn, gives everyone a reason why one must has a Mac. Smartphones are usually known for their video quality, mainly iPhones, which means their users will be having an enormous amount of videos, and undoubtedly they need to import these videos from iPhone to mac to alleviate burden over RAM of iPhones.So here are some methods which can assist any user in importing videos from iPhone to mac whether they are sitting on an office desk or even on their couch.
If you want to share a photo from your iPhone to your Mac via iCloud Files follow these steps:
- On your, Mac goes to System Preferences and click on Apple ID (or iCloud in older versions of macOS). This will open up your iCloud settings.
- Go to iCloud Drive> Options.
- Check Desktop & Documents folders.
- Open Photos on your iPhone.
- Select the photo or photos you want to share and tap the Share button (a square with the arrow).
- Scroll down to Share to Files.
- Your iCloud Drive will open, and you’ll see all the folders you have on your Drive.
- Tap on the folder you want to add the photo(s) to.
- Tap Save.
- Now that you’ve copied your image(s) to the iCloud folder, you just need to locate that folder on your Mac.
- You can use the Photos app to import photos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your Mac without using iCloud Photos. These steps also work for importing images from digital cameras and SD cards. You need to have the latest version of iTunes, i.e., 12.5.1. Now simply connect your iPhone or digital camera to your Mac via USB cable, then on your Mac, the Photos app will be opened. The Photos app shows an Import screen with all the photos and videos that are on your connected device. If the Import screen doesn’t automatically appear, click the Import tab at the top of the Photos app, or click the device’s name in the Photos sidebar.
To import a selection of photos, click the ones you want, then click Import Selected. To import all new photos, click Import All New Photos.
Turn on iCloud Photos:
- On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Photos, then turn on iCloud Photos.
- On your Mac, go to System Preferences > iCloud. Click the Options button next to Photos, then select iCloud Photos.
- On your Apple TV, go to Settings > Accounts > iCloud > iCloud Photos.
- On your PC, follow the steps to set up iCloud Photos.
- You can even use an image capture app, which was designed for transferring photos, videos from the device to the device, although the gallery app has taken over this option. So here is what is required to be done to import videos from iPhone to mac, Plug your iPhone into your Mac now open image capture then unlock your iPhone when you see the prompt onscreen. Wait while the Photos in your camera roll are prepared, at last, you can use the Import All command or just select individual photos that you want to import.
All of these methods are way more effective while transferring videos from iPhone to Mac, which means this time, Apple has aced the area of smartphones. Moreover, all of these options allow customers to feel relieved since their Ram will be saved, and this will lead to a rise in brand loyalty of customers towards the iPhone.