Expressing love, harmony, thrill, and despair has been human nature for ages, which can be evident by the option of emojis on smartphones. However, this time, Apple has gone beyond imagination to aspire and cherish their users by launching an emojis keyboard on the mac. This means you can now poke your other colleagues in the office and even send a high five or clapping emoji to your boss right after he steps down from rockstar or stage. None can defy the significance of emojis since it offers a coherence over conversations, and users can communicate well just because of them. Even it enhances communication tone because plain messages are not able to convey every feeling adequately.
Here are some tips which can assist any user from all over the globe to use emojis on mac. Even these are the steps to joy!
- Position the cursor in any text field you’d like to insert an emoji, like posting a tweet, for example.
- Use the keyboard shortcut Command – Control – Spacebar to access emoji.
- Click the emoji you’d like to use, and it’ll be inserted where you left your cursor.
Now mac user’s Facebook status, Instagram post, or twitter won’t be colorless since it is feasible now for mac users to add colors in their social media posts. Bingo to APPLE!
- Open System Preferences ➙ Keyboard
- Check the box next to “Show keyboard and emoji viewers in the menu bar.”
- Click on the keyboard flag in the menu bar to open emoji keyboard on Mac and select Show Emoji & Symbols
There is a wide variety of emojis ranging from foods category to smiley category even there is an animal emojis, as well as flags of worldwide countries, are also in the dialogue box of emojis.
To set a shortcut and open emoji keyboard on Mac with BetterTouchTool:
- Navigate to the Keyboard tab within the app
- Click “Add New Shortcut or Key Sequence” at the bottom
- Enter the new shortcut in the shortcut field
- Type in the shortcut to be replaced in the “Trigger Other Keyboard Shortcut” field
Now every time you use the new keyword, it would trigger the one you had before. You can similarly adjust other input devices, such as a trackpad or mouse, by using the respective tab at the top. What’s unique about BetterTouchTool is that all keywords will be saved in one place and could be easily viewed and modified.
How to Add the Emoji Picker to Your Mac’s Menu Bar
If you’re a frequent emoji user, you can make things easier by adding the emoji picker to the menu bar at the top of your Mac’s screen.
- Click the Apple symbol in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Click System Preferences.
- Click Keyboard.
- Tick the box next to Show keyboard and emoji viewers in the menu bar.
- Now ou close system preferences.
Emoji keyboard on Mac easily
If you are someone who Is looking for mac keyboard being available to him more briskly then downloading some popular apps should be your next thing to do since these apps let mac to do all of their tasks without creating any bug. These are Ulysses and a bettertouchtool.
Ulysses and BetterTouchTool are available for you to try free via Setapp, a platform of more than 150 separate Mac apps and utilities that help you accomplish everything you need to do intuitively, without spending any time tinkering with settings.
If you have any question leave them here we all approach you.